Moisture sensitive areas like kitchens and bathrooms are particularly prone to the negative influence of water on tile backer boards. Get the best protection against moisture damage when you use HardieBacker® tiling backer board. It’s the floor tiling backerboard of choice wherever superior performance is required.
Whereas traditional materials such as plywood and plasterboard are liable to break or disintegrate when wet, have confidence that your job will last with a board that stays strong and firm, no matter how damp or wet it gets. HardieBacker® tiling backer board protects your bathroom against moisture damage.
With its unique cement formulation, HardieBacker® fibre cement board has no loose aggregates or fillers, making a strong and uniform tile backerboard.
- 90% Portland cement and sand
- No loose aggregate or filler
- Highest flexural strength and up to three times the compressive strength of competitive cement boards
- Easy to cut to any size: just score and snap
- Clean cuts allow edges to align tightly
- Less dust and debris when cut
- Unique formulation provides outstanding moisture resistance
- Excellent heavy tile adhesion